Your wedding day is the most important day of your life, and you want it to be perfect. You can save money if you plan ahead for this special day. Here are five easy ways that will help you save money when planning your wedding:
1) Get married in the off-season – weddings have higher rates during summer months because people want outdoor ceremonies and receptions
2) Have an intimate ceremony – small weddings cost less than larger ones
3) Save on catering by having food catered from restaurants or use family recipes for dishes
4) Use Pinterest to find decorations, favors, and more at lower prices
5) Consider DIY projects for decoration – look up tutorials online or ask friends with crafting skills if they would be willing to help.